News PLAYER AUCTION COMMENCES
PLAYER AUCTION COMMENCES
Posted on 17/02/2012
The 2012 Player Auction commences on 17 February 2012.
We are now taking bids via telephone on 9362 4499 or
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For information on the auction and the groups availabe please click here.
Player Auction Rules
- The players will be auctioned to the highest bidder.
- Bidding will commence on 17 February 2012 via telephone on (08) 9362 4499 and email to kerrie‑email@example.com
- Bidding will be concluded on Saturday 25 February 2012.
- Syndicates are welcome and encouraged, however winning payment from the club will need to be made to one individual representing the syndicate.
- Minimum starting bid of $500 per group.
Should a player in your group win best on ground for the league or reserves, you will win a prize. The prize is calculated based on the money raised by the auction. 50% of the money raised with go into the prize pool, whilst the other 50% goes to the club. An example is listed below:
Total Auction Sales: $40,000
Total Prize Pool: $20,000
Funds for the Club: $20,000
Total Prize Pool per Week (based on 20 rounds): $1000
Two prizes each week:
- League Best Player (50% of total prize pool per week): $500
- League 2nd Best Player (20% of total prize pool per week): $200
- Reserves Best Player (20% of total prize pool per week): $200
- Reserves 2nd Best Player(10% of total prize pool per week): $100
Jun. 01, 2013
Jun. 14, 2013
Jun. 30, 2013
Jul. 27, 2013
Need a venue for your next function? Click here